Cranston, Warwick, Providence Plumbers: We Fix Leaking Faucets
Do you have…
- A musty smell in the cabinet under a sink
- Poor water pressure in some fixtures
- Water pooling at the base of a kitchen faucet
- Discoloration or visible mold on a wall that has pipes running through it
- Small pools of water on the floor by the water heater or under the sink
- A trickle sound coming from the toilet
- An unexpectedly high water bill
Leaking faucets and leaky fixtures are the most common – and most irritating – plumbing problem. Even a small leak can cause big problems, like rot in cabinets and mold on sheetrock. A bigger leak is going to drive up your water and sewer bill, not to mention wasting water.
- Leaking and clogged toilets .
- Dripping faucets
- Leaking shower heads
- Broken water pipes
- Leaking water heaters
- Water leaks from a dishwasher or washing machine
- Frozen pipes or leaks from pipes that were previously frozen
- Leaks in the refrigerator icemaker
- Damaged sewer lines or water pipes coming from the water main
We Also Do the Big Jobs
The most expensive and wasteful leaks occur outside the house – with broken or damaged water and sewer pipes in the yard or out under the street. Our crew can identify the problem, excavate and make repairs. Call 401-270-2900 or click on the link above to schedule a plumber. We do emergency calls!
Evening and Weekend Emergency Service